Monday, August 25, 2008

Leave me alone!

It has been a shamefully long time since I last wrote. Get over it. I've been busy. I finished up my Biology class (and got an A, thank you very much). The most interesting thing about that class was the fact that there were mice running rampant in the classroom. Even though I love mice dearly, it was still frightening to feel something scurry across my sandaled foot during a lecture on the chromosomal basis of inheritance. Aside from Biology class, I've been watching a lot of Big Brother, laying around, going to kickboxing, reading, listening to audiobooks, worrying, crying, listening to music, talking about how people should eat more raw foods, thinking about how I should go outside more often, making lists of things I want to buy, talking about the future, sleeping, dreaming about telling the contestants on Big Brother what strategic moves they should be making, jogging, playing word games, attempting to learn how to hip-hop dance, reorganizing my drawers, thinking about how pretty soon I won't be able to wear sandals anymore, pouting, cooking, going to the movies, and talking on the phone. So, I haven't had a lot of time to write this blog.

No comments: