Friday, October 3, 2008

Creepy Fingers

I am ashamed of myself. I can't believe it's been so long since I last posted. I'm about to cry. But maybe I'm just feeling melancholy because I'm listening to instrumental folk music on Pandora right now. I can't think well enough to put my thoughts into sentences, so I'm just going to make a list:

1. The new Dane Cook movie is good. I don't care if you don't like him. He's special, and this is my blog and I can say what I want. And I love him.

2. Ricky Gervais is my hero. His new movie Ghost Town is a gem.

3. Beverly Hills Chihuahua comes out this weekend! Lets just be thankful that in these trying economic times we have a movie about talking dogs to go blow 10 or 20 bucks on.

4. I would rather eat vulture vomit than watch Beverly Hills Chihuahua

5. But that is a funny title. You can use it from now on when you're trying to describe the worst night ever, as in: "He made me eat sauerkraut and then we watched Beverly Hills Chihuahua."

6. I just sneezed twice. If you'd seen Ghost Town, you'd get it.

7. I taught myself how to knit, but now I am struggling with the notion that it is an "old person's hobby."

8. If you're not watching the New Adventure's of Old Christine, you should be.

9. If you're not listening to the This American Life or the Creative Screenwriting Magazine podcast, you should be.

10. I desperately want to go to Scotland...or Ireland....or somewhere with "land" in the title. Because when you end a word with "land," it automatically sounds magical...like a place where I might be able to meet a half-man-half-fawn, like Mr. Tumnus. Don't you think Americaland sounds better than America? In America we've got high gas prices and school shootings. But in Americaland, we have princesses and horses with rainbow manes and sidewalks made of marshmallow peeps.

11. Christmas is coming.

12. When someone fast-forwards too fast (or too slow), they've got "creepy fingers"

No comments: