Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I love a man with an accent.

Natalie from Big Brother thinks that there are 27 letters in the alphabet. She is such a dumbass. I'm going on record as saying that I hate these people from Big Brother 9 ('Till Death Do Us Part'): Natalie, Matt, Ryan, and Sheila. I'm pretty sure that's all the people I hate on that show. I especially hate Matty, the roofer from Boston, for thinking he is way cuter than he is and for making comments like: "Do you think I should let Natalie give me a blow job tonight?" Um, do you think you should let her? Natalie is a dummy, but she still deserves some respect, as do all women. Although, what's with the knee-high socks Natalie? Why the fuck do you always wear thong underwear, a tiny tank top, and knee-high socks? Are you on your way to slutty softball practice? Please stop. Please, please stop.

A new season of The Bachelor starts next Monday! And this time The Bachelor is British. I think it's safe to say that most women would sleep with pretty much any guy that had a British accent. Accents are fantastic. But lucky for 27 year old Matt Grant, a global financier from London, he isn't half bad to look at. Matt Grant is desperate to settle down and start having kids. His ideal woman is: "adventurous, playful and fun, who loves to travel and enjoys the outdoors...funny, self-deprecating, and outgoing." Hmmm. Yes, Matt, those are very desirable traits in a lady friend. I wonder if any Bachelor ever said that his ideal woman was a fearful, boring, homebody with no sense of humor and no social graces. Hey ladies, here's a little tip to get you in good with the hot Brit: he loves working out and current events! He's at his happiest on the treadmill while watching the news. I wonder if he likes girls that wear thong underwear and tube socks? I personally love it when the girls say they are "willing to do whatever it takes" to get a rose.

Poor, poor David Archuleta. He really fucked up Beatles' night. Then again, there were only a few really great performances last night. I'm charmed by Jason Castro and Michael Johns. Chikezie is growing on me. David Cook is a confident performer who always picks great songs. I could do without Syesha, Amanda, Kristi-Lee, and Ramiele. Carly is ok. David Hernandez is just aight. Brooke White is darling.

No comments: