Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I'm so happy.

I'm so happy. Senator Clinton won three out of four states yesterday, including TEXAS and OHIO! Hell yes. There's still hope. Obama and his glass jaw might just have to wait another 8 years...

I'm so happy. They're making a movie out of one of my favorite childhood books--Roald Dahl's "Fantastic Mr. Fox" It looks like Wes Anderson is directing it, and co-adapting the screenplay with Noah Baumbach. Um...considering the post I just put up about Baumbach's last movie ("Margot at the Wedding"), lets just say I'm thankful he's got help on this project, especially since it's so close to my heart. It's going to be a stop-motion animation movie with the voice talents of George Clooney (as Mr. Fox), Cate Blanchett, Bill Murray, and maybe Jason Schwartzman (I hope, I hope!), and Anjelica Houston. 2009 is going to be a good year.

I predict that Luke Menard, and either Danny Noriega or Chikezie will be eliminated from American Idol on Thursday.

I would write more but I have to go out to dinner now.

No comments: