Thursday, May 22, 2008

In the midst of a deep homosexual panic

Hello all! I am sorry I'm such a loser and haven't posted anything in so long. I think it's because I have incredibly low self esteem. I can barely look at myself in the mirror (ugly! ugly!), let alone write about myself on my blog. Oh, what the hay, here goes:

I'm three weeks into my Chemistry class and it is murder. Electron configurations and covalent bonds, be damned! Being back in college is strange. It doesn't feel as important as it used to. College (the first time around) felt incredibly important, like the only thing in my world that mattered was getting an A in Fiction & Poetry class and making sure my teachers all loved and admired me and basked in the glory that was me. After having spent a few years in the dark and dirty "real world," I don't think so highly of myself anymore. I know that I am trash, and I own it. Now Chemistry class feels like an afterthought. It's as though I am a character in a play--pretending, going through the motions. I am a ventriloquist's dummy, wooden and empty inside.

So, David Cook won American Idol!!!! I am so pleased. He is possibly the most adorable and perfect creature ever to grace God's green earth. Bless you, D.C. You are my dark lord.

I just watched the "Real Housewives of New York City: Reunion Show" today. I know, I am little bit behind the times. But I've gotta say, those ladies sure do know how to throw down. I can't help it. They're all power-hungry, petty bitches, but I love 'em.

No comments: