Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I heart Fred.

I think I have found the answer to the Chicago single woman's woes...and his name is Fred. Listen up, ladies, because this guy is the real deal. Bachelorette Deanna Pappas gave Fred the boot last night, and in possibly the saddest and most hopeful limo-moment yet, Chicagoan Fred spoke about what he hoped his future would hold...love, marriage, and having a "bunch of kids." Fred is handsome, funny, and down to Earth. While some guys boasted to Deanna about having bought previous girlfriends (and ex-fiances....um, what?...red flag much?) bags and bags of rose petals (who would want that, by the way?), Fred said that his idea of romance was a quiet getaway to Lake Geneva...a boat cruise, some good food, some relaxation. Sign me up, Fred! While Deanna appears to favor standoffish scruffy bad-boy Graham, I can't help but see the glory that is Fred. Ellen Degeneres agrees! She awarded Fred a rose when the guys came to visit her show on one of their group dates. So, Chicago ladies, I implore you--look Fred up! He's a solid gold pocket watch in a world of "bling."

Check him out!

No comments: