Thursday, July 31, 2008

Steven Daigle--Big Brother 10

If you're wondering about the title of this post, I did that just in case Steven of Big Brother 10 was surfing around looking for little tid-bits about himself online, as we are all wont to do on occasion. Well, Steven, I hope you're reading this because I've got some things I'd like to say:

1. YOU TOTALLY SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN VOTED OFF. If it was up to America, I can say with absolute certainty that you'd still be on the show. You're sweet, smart, and not a total tool like some of the other house guests still roaming around, cough...Jessie...cough.

2. WHAT WAS WITH JESSIE'S GOODBYE MESSAGE TO YOU?! He could've at least said something like, "Hey man, I'm sorry I had to get you out of the house this week." Instead, he spent the entire time talking about how he knows you look up to him and want a physique just like his!! I think "physique" is Jessie's favorite word. No, wait, scratch that--"Jessie" is Jessie's favorite word. Your physique is great as is, Steven. You're way way hotter than Jessie could ever hope to be!! I keep trying to think of what movie star you remind me of...I wanna say a cross between Dennis Quaid (the early years) and Kevin Costner (the early years). Two hot cowboy-types, like yourself.

3. I VOTE FOR YOU TO COME BACK FOR THE NEXT BIG BROTHER ALL-STARS EDITION! I would've loved to watch you play the game longer. If it weren't for some bad luck early on, I think you would've made it pretty far. So if any BB producers are reading this (which I'm quite sure there aren't, but hey...), put Steven on the next All-Stars edition. America wants more Steven! Steven deserves a fair shot.

4. YOU SEEM LIKE A GENUINELY NICE FELLOW. I know I don't know you at all, but you seem like a good guy, Steven. I wish you the best! Here's hoping Jessie gets voted off tonight. If he's not out tonight, he'll be out soon, I'm sure:)

No comments: