Monday, December 7, 2009

Hello, Dexter Morgan

Dexter is an amazing show. I applaud the writers for giving us consistently top-notch story lines, and of course, the acting by Michael C. Hall and all the actors on the show is AMAZING. Dexter, I could listen to your ominous, sexy, sly, witty voice-overs all day long.

For Dexter fans (and if you're reading this blog, you BETTER be a Dexter fan...seriously: I will hunt you down, wrap you in plastic, slice up your cheek, and kill you if you're not a Dexter fan), check out this interview with one of the show's executive producers, Clyde Phillips. It's a whole hour of Dexter chat!!

**DON'T WATCH THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ALL OF THE MOST RECENT DEXTER EPISODES**

I can't wait for next week's season finale!! And I can't wait EVEN MORE for season 5.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Lizzy,
Marc and I just finished season 3 of Dexter. We rented the entire season over Thanksgiving weekend and watched all of it. We even sent Ezra with Marc's mom and dad one night so we could watch it uninterrupted.(Is that bad?) We are DVR'ing season 4 right now. So excited!!!Thank you for turning me on to such a wonderful show!

Emily said...

We are just done w/ season three so no SPOILERS! We'll have to wait for season 4 to come out on dvd since we don't have showtime :(