Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I'm mad as hell, and I'm not gonna take it anymore.

To the bitch who took Ellen's dog away from a nice family: you want to help animals? You want to rescue dogs? Maybe start with this: once a dog has found a loving home, let it stay there. I can't believe you made Ellen cry. America is in love with Ellen and you made her cry. Good luck with your rescue organization. I'm sure a lot more people will want to adopt dogs through you knowing how you treat your clients. And now, something pretty important: the new pumpkin cream cheese at Einstein's is bliss in blob form. I had a wheat bagel toasted with pumpkin cream cheese this morning and it was grand. I walked home thinking: today is shaping up to be a good day. But now things have taken a turn for the worse. Supposedly a huge storm will be sweeping through Chicago tomorrow afternoon with 70 mph winds and "large, destructive hail." It's a great time to not have a garage.

No comments: