Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Lesson In Self Love

Why are Canadian teen dramas so magical? I think that's a question we've all asked ourselves at least once or twice. Also: I think the fact that I watched this show when I was little is one of the main reasons I am so dorky and awkward today:



This show taught me to believe in myself!

Boy, Amanda sure learned her lesson didn't she? Don't pretend to be someone you're not or else "Cam," the otherwise-silent boy you have a crush on will accuse you of being un-original, re-neg on his promise to take you to your best friend's brother's wedding, eat all your cheese swirls, and stalk self-righteously out of your life.

More life-lessons from Ready or Not to come, I promise.

P.S. Yes, that IS a baby Ryan Gosling! I was as shocked as you are. Talk about acting chops!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Liz -- I totally agree about So You Think You Can Dance! -- It does -- literally -- take my breath away! I go like h-ahh! And I'm always grinning like an idiot when I watch it, which is probably why no one else will ever watch it with me. I don't even care, though -- It sure makes it easier to face the fact that American Idol is almost over!