Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I finally have Showtime so I can watch Big Brother: After Dark!

I just watched episode 1 of Big Brother 9, the winter edition! I think the soul mate twist is interesting. I wonder if any of the couples will actually hook up. Someone's getting voted off tonight and I for one hope it's the older lady. I can't remember her name, but she's a psycho bitch. Even if you don't think your partner is that cute, you don't have to be that vocal about it. And just because you're paired up with him doesn't mean you have to have sex with him...freak! Also, I wanted to let everyone know (in case you hadn't heard) that they're going to start airing my absolute favorite show ever, Dexter, on CBS beginning this Sunday night. I can't promise it's going to be as good as the episodes that air on Showtime (it'll be cleaner, that's for sure. But I like it dirty!), but I still think you should watch if you don't have Showtime. It's the best show I've ever seen. I swear. Also...something a little sad. Tomorrow night on Survivor, apparently Ozzy and Amanda are going to hook up. What the shit? I want Ozzy to be my boyfriend. I don't want to see him tonguing Amanda. There's no need for that. Get your head in the game, Ozzy. Making out with Amanda/allowing Amanda to give you oral sex isn't going to make you a faster swimmer or better at slaughtering wild boars! Unless she's got a hidden immunity idol up her snatch, stay away! In happier news, the writers strike is finally over!! Maybe this means How I Met Your Mother and all my other favorites will come back. I sincerely hope it means that we won't have to be subjected to two months of Farmer Wants a Wife. One more thing: American Idol. I'm going on record as saying that I love Josiah and the hot Aussie who sang Queen and Otis Redding! Can you say soul mate?

No comments: