Wednesday, February 27, 2008

One of these days I'm going to stop watching trashy TV...but not today!

A few nights ago on Big Brother After Dark, the kids got a margarita party, and you know what that spells: T-R-O-U-B-L-E. Actually, watching BBAD has been way more entertaining and enlightening than watching the CBS version of the show. So all the kids got drunk. James and Natalie got naked...again. James has quite the large penis, by the way, and Natalie has one of the nicest boob jobs I've ever seen. Anyway, they all got drunk and jumped in the pool and then they all started making out with each other. It looked like quite a lot of fun. James appears to be the best kisser, which is fitting considering he was already my favorite house guest. Bicycling cross country for a year? Sweet looking Mohawk? A tattoo of Brawny paper towels on your chest? Um...you're the greatest, James. While they were all drunk and making out with each other, Natalie kept shouting, "I just wanna live!!" So do I, Natalie. So do I.

Tonight, American Idol boys' night was slightly better than last week. I predict that Luke what's-his-name who sang "Killer Queen" will go home and the dude with the weirdo streak of blond in his bangs who sang the Doobie Brothers will go home. I'm still enamored of the hot Aussie, and crossword-puzzle loving David Cook also won me over tonight, even though he kinda looks like he has Downs Syndrome. I too, David, am a word nerd. Rock on!

No comments: