Wednesday, January 21, 2009

"...So I guess this means I'm out of the book club."

Tonight, Lost is back. I've seen every episode since the premiere and I plan to stick with it until the bitter end. Is it bad that these days my happiness is determined solely by how many things I've got set up to tape on my DVR? I don't think so. I think it's regular. On the schedule for tonight:

1. Lost. I'm still debating whether or not to tape the hour long last season re-cap lead-in show. I have, after all, been studying my Lost flash cards and playing my homemade Lost board game ever since the season 4 finale.

2. Top Chef: New York. Tonight, not only do I get to see some bad ass chefing, restaurant-wars-style--I also get to see the inaugural Top Chef hookup! And this one is juicy, because the two that make out both have significant others at home! Don't you just love watching people's lives crash down around them?

3. The New Adventures of Old Christine. The title of tonight's episode is "What Happens in Vegas is Disgusting in Vegas." What's that smell? Oh yeah, it's hi-jinks.

4. The Real World: Brooklyn. This season's cast are so...mature. One of them is even a dolphin trainer! A dolphin trainer with a huge penis...as the main focus of last week's episode was a flare-up between virgin Mormon Chet and his obsession with JD's magnum-sized condoms. The mystery remains: who put the condom-clad banana in the fish tank? Like I said: mature.

5. Criminal Minds.

Dr. Reid Pictures, Images and Photos Spencer Reid is my ideal man.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the preview! My favorite part is when J.P. says that people will think Tyson is "normal." I wonder how he gets people to do that. Also, I think Sandy's going to be pissed if she watches this!

Screaming Mimi said...

I would tape it if I were you! I've been making my Kate and Sawyer action figures have sex all day in anticipation of the premiere. I thought you should know. Cheers to LOST and Dexter. Dexter deserved the G.G. :(

Puck58 said...

It's decided. I'm taping the Lost re-cap show...and I'm probably going to take notes.

I agree, Kate, Sandy will be so pissed once she hears that Jeff totally has no faith in her. But Jeff is cutthroat like that. It's part of his appeal.

Thanks for reading, guys!

Emily said...

I only watch reality shows where people's lives crash around them. See today's reference to the Real Housewives of the OC in my blog. Although I don't watch Top Chef, I really wanted to see that hook up go down. If you're gonna cheat, why, why cheat while the cameras are rolling?? If the answer is: for our entertainment. I say thank you reality sluts.