Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday, sunday, sunday

I probably should have done this a month or two ago, but today I'm prepared to write a list of resolutions. There is so much wrong with me that I need to fix, and I'm pretty sure that resolutions are the way to do that. Or maybe resolutions paired with intensive therapy and an open-ended course of anti-psychotic drugs.

I resolve to:

1. Go to baseball games this summer, hopefully with friends.

2. Make friends.

3. Stop being insecure around and afraid of people that I don't even like.

4. Buy a big canvas, I mean BIG, and paint some crazy abstract painting on it this summer. I will paint on my roof, because that is the perfect place to do it, and because we don't have a yard.

5. Stop feeling sorry for myself because we don't have a yard.

6. Learn to sail.

7. Go on a cool trip.

8. Actually start doing the things that I think about doing, that I want to do, like learn to sail and go on a cool trip.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great plan, Liz! About painting on your roof, I mean. And don't feel bad about the yard thing -- They're not all they're cracked up to be. At last there's no dog poop on your roof -- or is there?