Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I Still Love You, Jason.

I can't help it. I think I am falling love with Jason Mesnick. Even though he picked the girl I wanted him to pick and then promptly dumped her on national television, I still cried tears of joy when he asked runner-up Molly for a second chance and she said yes! I guess I just have a soft spot for single dads with skinny legs and nice teeth. Also: I gotta give mad props to The Bachelor producers for taking tense moments and making them even more awkward. For example: Jason finishes tearfully explaining to Melissa why they're "just not right for each other" and Melissa angrily whispers, "You are such a bastard," and then tactful host Chris Harrison pokes his head in with this helpful remark: "So just to be clear, Jason, you are officially ending things with Melissa tonight?" Um, yeah, Chris. That's what I don't want to be with you anymore means.

2 comments:

Emily said...

God, this guy is such a d-bag. He makes me sick.

Puck58 said...

Um...no he isn't. What's he supposed to do, stay with someone he's not in love with, just so people that he doesn't even know and will never meet won't think he's an asshole? Jason Mesnick is a good guy, and I wish him the best with Molly.