Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sometimes The World Is An Ugly Place

I just spilled cottage cheese in my purse. Yes, cottage cheese. Damn you, huge 700-page 'Breaking Dawn' book! You squooshed my cup of cottage cheese so hard that the lid popped off. Let me tell you, it ain't easy cleaning cottage cheese out of a purse. AND, now I have no cottage cheese to eat! God damn it, I hate everything. I will ease my troubles by looking at pictures of celebrities I have crushes on:

Michael C. Hall Pictures, Images and Photos

Peter Krause Pictures, Images and Photos

Jason Scott Lee Pictures, Images and Photos

Mark Ruffalo Pictures, Images and Photos

James Pictures, Images and Photos

Ah...man meat. Always makes everything better.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Dear Dexter Morgan,
please marry me. i would totally accept your slight habit of murdering people.
love,
kate bauer