Sunday, March 1, 2009

"My name is Harvey Milk, and I want to recruit you."

I just wanted to say that I finally saw "Milk" today and it was FANTASTIC. I am so glad Sean Penn won Best Actor for it. He was amazing, and Harvey Milk is my new hero. If you haven't seen it, please go see it today. Cut school, cut work, don't study, don't go to the gym, don't go grocery shopping, don't do the laundry, don't walk the dog--just go see Milk. I guarantee, you'll be inspired.


milk Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok then! We have five inches of snow here (!!!!), but if I can find a theater that's open, I'll see it! (We saw Slumdog Millionaire this weekend, and now I can totally see why it won all the stuff it got.)

Anonymous said...

I finally saw Milk, too, and I loved it! Sean Penn....man. He totally deserved the Oscar. Watching him play Harvey Milk made me totally forget that he's kind of an ass in real life (maybe not an ass, but just very standoffish)...so great. And James Franco, too? Sold!